1. International Journal of Accounting, Finance and Management (IJAFM) quarterly
2. The journal accepts for publication original research papers, reviews, and short
communications on environmental sustainability derived from agricultural, biological,
business, educational, health, social, scientific, technological, and innovative basic and
applied research to have a long-term impact on society and humanity.
3. The journal uses a double-blind review method, which means that the identities of both
the reviewer and the author are kept hidden from the reviewers and vice versa during the
4. Papers submitted for consideration in IJAFM must be the author’s original work, which
has not published been previously.
5. Authors should not submit their manuscripts to many journals at the same time.
6. All writers should sign a copyright form and submit it with the article.
7. The writers are solely responsible for the manuscript.
8. IJAFM will run a plagiarism check on all submitted manuscripts. The plagiarism report's
similarity index should not surpass 18 percent.
9. Authors should not breach any existing copyright rules, both domestic and international.
10. The copyright to the published papers remains with the authors.
11. IJAFM is dedicated to providing open access to its content. From the date of publication,
all papers in IJAFM are free to access.