International Journal of Pure and Applied Sciences is relevant for anyone interested in physical sciences, earth sciences, life sciences, and associated interdisciplinary areas. The journal’s content is of relevance to academics, researchers, policy makers and students and other professionals involved in pure and applied sciences a theoretical and practical perspectives.
Types of articles accepted by IJAHSS
- Original research papers
- Literature reviews
- Case studies
- Book and journal review articles
- Models and innovations
- Project briefs
- Policy briefs
- Technical notes
International Journal of Pure and Applied Sciences (IJPAS) is an interdisciplinary bi-monthly, online, and open access journal published by Finesse Publishing Ltd. As an open access journal it provides free access to its contents, which attracts more readers and citations to articles published in it.
Language of publication: English
- Review process: Double blind review Process
- Publication Frequency: Bi-monthly
- Plagiarism: Zero tolerance to plagiarism. Authors are expected to present for publication works that are original and not under consideration for any other publication at the same time and which are expressed in their own words.
- Publishing mode: online, open access
- Publishing Ethics: We are committed to good publication practice in line with global standards